faithful forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

faithful forever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lonely {{alonelysoul

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Faithypooh
Admin
Faithypooh

lonely {{alonelysoul Empty
PostSubject: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Sometimes whenever hearts are broken, it takes them a while to heal back. And even if the pain is gone, those hearts will probably have a scar on them. Pain will always follow until you stand up too it, no? Sometimes it is dark...
A dark, charred male lion lurked among the shadows. His pelt underneath was white, but a dark layer of grime and film covered his body and his glorious pelt. He appeared broken. His mane and pelt was matted, and stuck up in places. His eyes were a glowing albino red.
Not all scars heal...
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulforever.forumotion.com
Feathertalon
Admin
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Ohhh, a lion RP. Interesting. :'D

---~---

Sometimes, when your pride is gone, all you can do is keep going.
Sometimes, when your hope is gone, all you can do is travel farther.
Sometimes, when your blessings are gone, all you can do is wish for more...

Dust seemed to be the only thing in sight -- that was all. No water no prey no nothing. Just ... dust. Oh, the joys of living in a desert, right? Ha. Being a lion was tougher than most thought out to be. Yes, they had Prides and large families that would do anything for you, but when a lion had lost their Pride... It was like a living darkness, following you around until it ate all of the good memories and pushed away your hope for the future.

She seemed to be made of bone - her entire rib cage showing against her flanks. Her pelt, once a simple shade of light tan and black tufts, was now dull and plastered with the land's dust and grime. Nothing was beautiful about this lioness. Her round, amber eyes -- once sparkling with laughter and humor -- was now placed over with a look of dread. The dread of life. She had been exiled. The one word that no lion wants to hear. Exiled for not bearing the cubs of the new ruler of her old Pride... What a way to go, yes? Ha...

Her head was drooped low to the ground, her maw slightly open as her tongue lolled out, dry and screaming for water. She was famished, parched. Food and water wasn't only on her mind though, she needed shelter. Oh, if she could push her strength back, she could survive without a Pride. But first, she needed to keep her hopes up somehow. And right now, she had zero hope.

Back to top Go down
Faithypooh
Admin
Faithypooh

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Sometimes you just need to wash yourself off.
Pick yourself up,
Dust it all off,
And keep going.

A new scent was nearing the lonely lion, the banished one, Sir Acquit. He was left behind by his pride and mother because of his pelt color, left to fend for himself. Forever. Well, so far, it had worked. He just had to keep fighting. But this new smell-- it was the sense of hope and security he had been dying for.
A female lion.
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Admin
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Oh, the land was so harsh, so unforgiving. Even the sun, whom she used to look up to on secluded days, was scorching her pelt, turning her matted pelt into a fire -- not in color, but in warmth. Oh, she was itching to get out of this life; to free herself from the chains of her memories... But, alas, most of her hopes never did come true.

And odd for that. For her name was - or had been; did she even need a name now? -- Hope.

But she padded onward, silently. Her black, dry nose catching something upon the air. Not water. Not prey. But lion.

Her amber eyes seemed to give off a flash of fear before she shook it away. Why would another lion be out here in the depths of the desert? An insane one... But she doubted the scent and continued on, not looking to see just where she was going -- she was merely following her lost pawsteps.
Back to top Go down
Faithypooh
Admin
Faithypooh

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:25 pm

This lion was skinny, and he knew it was possible for death to greet the both of the lions soon-- only a matter of time --if either of them didn't get proper nourishment soon. He also knew that if there was a fight between the two, neither would come out in great accomplishments. So therefore, he moved forward, eyes searching for a lone figure.
And then he saw her slim, small shadow. An angel, an angel. The winds howled furiously. This could be her, for him. A pride would be able to conquer the lands if it wanted... Maybe not too soon, but if they teamed up together...
A bold roar aroused form his vocal cords, rattling in his dry throat.

OOC;; Feavvur. c: I totally missed you.
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Admin
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Her rounded ears, scarred and matted from days of exile and travel, swiveled around her head, jaws parted still as she gazed around the barren land. Still no sign of prey nor water. But there was, however, lion. Male lion. Did she even need to find the lion that she could scent? He would be just another male wanting the territory.... She had lost all her trust for males. All they wanted was land, mates, their blood in cubs, and prey. That was it. They were shallow creatures unlike lionesses who hunted and protected their land for their whole Pride. But yet, she had no Pride now. No pride; no Pride...

That's when she heard the roar. A dry roar from a dry throat. Odd... Her nose gave a twitch, her head shaking before she huffed slowly. Maybe it would be worth to check things out. To see what she could do.

"Hello?" She called, her voice cracked and rattly from not being used in so long.

---~---

I've missed you too. >w<
Back to top Go down
Faithypooh
Admin
Faithypooh

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Feavvur, you... you believe that it's me? Still me, the real Faith? I don't know. I've had a lot of impostors and stuff. I just wanted to make sure. ;3;

After moments of waiting, and answer echoed back at him. With a small rasping roar, he returned her call. "Who goes there, who goes there?" His cries echoed through the barren lands, coming back for him. That seemed to please him in a way. I shall never leave myself behind.
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Admin
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Of course I do ~ I mean, I can just tell. Cx
Zomg. x'D

---~---

No matter how bad she wanted to turn and run, she knew she had no strength to do so. She'd only last five minutes before faltering and hitting the ground, life ebbing from her very essence. And she wanted to live. And maybe teaming up with this seemingly lost male would be her only chance.

"Ah, but why call for me?" She simply asked, her old self seeming to spark through as her sore paws began to take her closer to the lion's roar, her ears seeming to perk up slightly when she could see him through her optics.
Back to top Go down
Faithypooh
Admin
Faithypooh

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:48 pm

I deleted it because it might scare people away if they find out I has a small amount of problem with idea stealing.
I'm getting over my anger issues....
Kinda? x'D
&You can? o.o'

The small male lowered his head, peering through what undergrowth there was available. He swung his head right and left, stopped, and pinpointed a blurry, sizzling shape-- probably because of the "water sights", the fake water illusions, as he called them --which was what he had been searching for.
"I call for you..." He droned on in a rumble, wishing for a storm. There was a faint signal of moist mist in the breeze, the humidity clear in the air. Please rain. He wished. "I am Sir Acquit," No longer the guilty one... he called himself. But even if his pride-- his expride --had not forgiven him of his born-color, he had. ,"But perhaps you could call me grief." He murmured, eyes locked on her moving form. "A loner on this land. Do you seek company as mine? I seek yours, friend." Although his voice cracked in places, it was easy to feel the ease and warmth in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Admin
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Ohhh~ Cx
And ya, I've known you long enough to know your RP style and jazz. :L

---~---

She slowed her pace, coming to stop only a few feet away from this male lion in which she had never seen before. Sir Acquit. What an odd name... "I, well," she began, shaking her head as she tried to keep her voice steady, the effects of being dehydrated showing as she spoke with a dry tongue. "I was Hope. But I am no longer carrying the name my Pride gave to me..." She looked over the male lion with her dull, amber eyes, seeming to pick out every little detail upon him -- yet she seemed not startled to see his pelt color. And he had called her...friend. Odd. But alright for now. "Yes, I seek company. Though, one may tell that I need the company of water and food." And as do you. She held that thought, tail flicking.
Back to top Go down
Faithypooh
Admin
Faithypooh

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Even when I cover it up with niceness and accentness? o:?

---~---

"Water will come." He rumbled, raising his head and turning to look at the dark clouds gathering in the sky. "And around here, when water comes, the little bits of food will run around to get it."
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Admin
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Ya. :'o
I'm poofy, sorry. on three other RPs.

---~---

She had to admit he was right, her head nodding a few times in response before she shifted on her paws, eyes narrowing slowly at his words. "You are wise, I will give you that." She had to think for a long moment next, her head tilting to the side as her dry nose gave a twitch. She now knew she would no longer be Hope -- but she would be something else. A new beginning; a new name. "My name is Legadema," she grumbled after a pause, her voice coming out as soft and deep.
Back to top Go down
Faithypooh
Admin
Faithypooh

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Gotcha~ It's all good <3 :'D

The male kneaded his paws into the hot, dry, cracked soil. Odd name... He pondered on her name for a few moments before returning to watch the sky. "Then maybe we could get away from here.."
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Admin
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:15 pm

^^

---~---

The new name seemed odd on her tongue, but the more she repeated that name 'Legadema' onto her dried tongue, the more it seemed to connect. She smiled vaguely, her tail flicking in agreement before she turned back to Sir Acquit, her eyes seeming to show the faint flickers of hope returning. Maybe she could survive...make her own Pride... "It's the only way to survive," she commented slowly.
Back to top Go down
Faithypooh
Admin
Faithypooh

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:17 pm

o3o

"Indeed..." He flattened his ears to his head as a few drizzling droplets of water began to pour down. All at once, it because a harsh downfall. Even yet, he could finally see small creatures and figures darting thorough the pounding rain, eager for the blessing they had been given.
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Admin
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Rain? Had the glorious Heavens finally allowed their tears to shed upon the Earth? Oh glorious day! Happy day!
The newly named Legadema had to keep herself from bounding around like a hyper cub, her tongue lolling out as she tried to drop a few of the raindrops into her maw, her throat crying out for the tender liquids that would nourish her dry body.
Back to top Go down
Faithypooh
Admin
Faithypooh

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Gotta. go. Talk to you in the mornan?
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Admin
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Aww, bai.
Ya~ <3
Back to top Go down
Faithypooh
Admin
Faithypooh

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:41 pm

{ here comes a fighter}

»Header test. Morning.
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Admin
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:41 am

Squee~
Back to top Go down
Faithypooh
Admin
Faithypooh

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:43 am

{ here comes a fighter}

»Good heavens, the rain draped over the male's pelt and splattered off of it at great, heavy rates, to which it nearly stung, but he was happy. The rain! His dry mouth lifted to the sky, water drizzling down his throat. He roared deafeningly, eyes glowing pale yellow in the foggy, moving grey light. As he moved forward, he hunted, watching for the small figures in the rain. A Mexican Desert Wolf and a small od type of deer soon rested at his large paws, the blood tainting his paws. He looked up, watching for the female.
Back to top Go down
Faithypooh
Admin
Faithypooh

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:43 am

Suppoz?
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Admin
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:46 am

Her pelt felt content against her body once again -- her throat felt cleansed and perfect. She felt like a lioness again; a true hunter of the Savannas. Perfect...now she just needed food.
And so she looked, her amber eyes scanning for the male lion she was traveling with, her tail kinking up as the rain poured down, her claws seeming to unsheathe in a new signal of hope, her rounded ears perking forward.
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Admin
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:47 am

Mrrm?
Back to top Go down
Faithypooh
Admin
Faithypooh

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:35 am

Morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lonely {{alonelysoul    lonely {{alonelysoul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lonely {{alonelysoul
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
faithful forever :: RPG-
Jump to: