faithful forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

faithful forever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching For Home -- Finding a Place to Belong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild's Shadow

Wild's Shadow

Searching For Home -- Finding a Place to Belong Empty
PostSubject: Searching For Home -- Finding a Place to Belong   Searching For Home -- Finding a Place to Belong Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:06 pm

A young boy awoke as the sun began to creep over the horizonline. A spottless sky was an indigo color blended with slight pinks of the approching sun. The young boy groaned slightly as he pushed himself up into a sitting position. He looked around his... living quaters. A filthy, broken mattress lied in the center of moutains of illgeally dumped trash. With a sigh, the boy rubbed his wrist with callous hands - feeling as his joints hitched from last's night transformation. No, all joints, all muscles in his body held a dull, but searing ache. He stopped his stretches and stared lamely at his dark skinn, spotted with dirty, scars and fresh cuts. He growled - an unatural, inhuman growl - as he stood up shakily on his legs. His legs crouched slightly underneath him, his body hunched over as it took him many moments to readjust to standing. Eventually he straighted his body up, allowing him to clumisly slide off the mattress and walk picarelously on the unsound struture of trash.

He stopped in his tracks though, staring up at the moon that still hung up in the early morning sky. "I wonder. Did I really dream last night?" he asked to the moon, "or was I just imagining that I dreamed?"

There was a pause, as if he waited for the moon to respond, before he sighed. He closed his unnatrual looking golden-amber eyes and held his head with his hand. "Oh why do I ask," he mumbled, "I can't really dream."

With that the boy opened his eyes and marched away from his sleeping quaters - letting unnaturally strong sences of scent and touch lead his down the heap and off to find his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Wild's Shadow

Wild's Shadow

Searching For Home -- Finding a Place to Belong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Home -- Finding a Place to Belong   Searching For Home -- Finding a Place to Belong Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Breakfast was always so hard to find around this dump. Normally becuase it smelled like the rest of the inedibale junk and normall came as undigestable, rot then an autual meal. Normally he would have to kill other creatures and eat it raw; not many options but you can argue with an empty stomach. The boy perked up when he could identfy something alive moving on the top of a heap, mouth watering as the scent drew close to him. That human side that momentarily complained at the horrid food was quickly replaced by the beast's hunger that needed to be tended to.

The boy raced up the pile, crawl up the mush and hard trash that formed the pile to the top. Within he saw a small hole - a nest. Growling and licking uncleaned canine teeth, he pushed in arm down into the hole, long, sharpened nails clawing the mush. A squecked and a feel of a small, worm tail signalled to the boy to quickly pull his breakfast out. A mouse was pulled out, hung by its tail. It squeked a thrashed about, but was silenced by a quick, fercious bite to the head by the boy. In an animalistic fanshion, the mouse in his hands quickly was chewed down to bones and tossed to the side.

With a bit of engery and the sun higher, the boy reclined on the top of the trash hill. Staring out to the city in the distance. He stared down at his hands again, then his clothes and living quaters. I wish... I wish I could go home. How long has it been? Has it been years? How many years? Come to think of it, the boy couldn't remember his age. He was fourteen last time wasn't he? He brought his legs closer to his chest and wrapped his arms around his legs. Tears began to fall down his scared and dirty face. What am I?
Back to top Go down

Searching For Home -- Finding a Place to Belong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
faithful forever :: RPG :: FANTASY RPG-
Jump to: